Monday, January 7, 2008

TV Killed the Radio

How exciting that ASHER SOLUTIONS (me) was invited to be on START UP STORY RADIO with Rob McNealy and Dave Taylor from ASK DAVE TAYLOR.

What a fun time we had! We spent a good deal of time talking about marketing and social networking which are my passions. I finally met
Dave Taylor for the first time which was great as I have come to admire his breadth of knowledge around the internet.

Rob, the host of
Start Up Story Radio is so dynamic. I don't know too many people that have the diverse talent that Rob has. The show is all about entrepreneurs starting a business, writing a book, inventing a widget, you get the idea. It is a great show and continues to get better and better each week. I told Rob that I thought he should let me co-host!

I have come to learn that social networking is my favorite platform to leverage my clients. We got to touch on the social networking aspects of marketing, some of the dynamics of MY SPACE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, etc.

People are utilizing the computer as their own soap box now days and this is a great thing! It is called Citizen Marketing. It is an exciting time to be a writer, a marketing junkie, a public relations lover, a communications queen! Hey, it is an exciting time, period. There is so much potential on the internet. So much to learn. And it can be monetized for clients.

What clients should clients shoud keep in mind is people in the marketing and public relations industry have to keep up with all the new technology and stay on the cutting edge. This is huge as it is changing so quickly. There are great resources out there and I am, as a business owner, always trying to educate myself and stay versed on everything going on in the ever evolving world of communications.

If you get the chance, listen to the great show we had last Saturday! You can download it from HERE!

No comments: